“Just want to take time to thank the folks at Scottsdale Weight Loss Center. Dr. Primack, thanks so much for the encouragement and putting up with all my questions.
For those considering the program or just starting , I started the full meal replacement approximately January 14th. As of May 20th, roughly 4 months later, I:
- Weigh 70 pounds less
- My blood pressure is normal on its own, I no longer require the two meds I was taking to keep it normal
- My liver enzyme tests are normal.
- My blood sugar level was at 104, on the border of being diagnosed a diabetic. It is now 82, well in the normal range
- My LDL was 149, it is now 75. My triglycerides were also on the rise and are now in the middle of the normal range
- And finally, I just feel so much healthier and much more energetic. Isn’t that what it is all about?
I also would like to stress having a determined mindset when taking on this journey and the benefits of exercise. I was very out of shape when I started hitting the gym. Take it slow at first and work yourself into it, the results will come and you’ll become addicted to the exercise pretty quickly
Again thanks SWCL, you’ve been instrumental in helping me change my life!”