About Craig Primack, MD, FACP, FAAP, FOMA
Founder and Managing Member
Obesity Medicine Certified Physician
Dr. Craig Primack
Born: Chicago, Illinois,
Bachelors: University of Illinois
MD: Loyola University Chicago – The Stritch School of Medicine.
Dr. Primack completed his internal medicine and pediatrics residencies at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center and Phoenix Children’s Hospital.
Dr. Primack will help you achieve results through a comprehensive approach to weight loss. What’s that mean? Simply that he gets to know you and your unique needs, your lifestyle, your goals and your challenges. Then, as a true medical weight loss doctor who has dedicated his professional life to helping people get healthy, he will prescribe a weight loss program tailored to your individual needs and is clinically proven to provide safe and significant weight loss. Dr. Primack can even help lessen the severity of weight-related conditions including diabetes and hypertension.
- Founder and Managing Member
- Named Top Doctor by Phoenix Magazine since 2008
- Specializes in medical weight loss
- Is board certified by the American Board of Obesity Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine, and American Board of Pediatrics
- Active member of the Obesity Medicine Association and the Obesity Society
- Named Top Doctor by Scottsdale 101 magazine
- President-elect for the Obesity Medicine Association, a national society of over 1800 physicians that treat obesity and its associated diseases.