Dr. Ziltzer will take his passion for getting people healthy and apply it to you. He helps you improve your health by addressing the likely root cause which is obesity-related. He established an internal medical practice in Scottsdale, Arizona in 1991, where he treated patients suffering from diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol. That’s when he realized he wanted to treat the root cause, obesity, not the symptoms. Through proven weight-loss programs that are personalized for you, your lifestyle and your goals, you’ll discover for the first time a truly effective way to not just lose weight, but keep it off.
- Named Top Doctor by Phoenix Magazine since 2008
- Board certified by the American Board of Obesity Medicine, the American Board of Internal Medicine and the American Board of Pediatrics
- Committed to specializing in medical weight loss in 1995, and a member of The Obesity Medicine Association (OMA) and the Obesity Society
- Named Top Doctor by Scottsdale 101 magazine
- Elected to Fellowship in the College of American Physicians
Life / Education
Raised: Westchester County, New York
Bachelors: Biology, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY
MD: Albany Medical College of Union University
Dr. Ziltzer completed his internal medicine and pediatrics residencies at University of Arizona Banner Medical Center in Phoenix.