Patients should also be aware that obesity is a known risk factor for complications from coronavirus.
Weight loss will reduce the chances of complications and help patients overcome infections should they contract the virus.
That is why we are committed to staying open and serving our patients to the best of our ability, while keeping our offices safe for everyone.
Here is what we are doing to keep our patients and staff safe during the pandemic:
- All staff and patients keep ourselves and patients socially distant while in the office.
- Staff and patients are required to wear masks while in the office.
- All staff undergo a health check including temperature checks upon entering the office.
- Surfaces are sanitized often during the day.
- Staff washes their hands before and after contact with each patient.
- We see patients both in the office or through telemedicine. Virtual visits are encouraged for especially high risk patients. Ultimately, we leave it up to the patient to decide what they feel will most support their weight loss.