Choose from our quick & delicious meal replacement options, or design a doctor-approved meal plan with healthy foods you love. Never go hungry for weight loss again!
Should You Use Meal Replacements?
Full Meal Replacements –
Fast & Structured
The best choice if you want to jump start your weight loss and see quick results.
- Replaces your current diet with OPTIFAST® meal replacement shakes, soups and bars to control calories and portion sizes. (Why Optifast?)
- Patients typically lose 10-12 pounds in the first month, and continue to lose 10 pounds each month after until they reach their weight loss goal.
- Can be supplemented with non-starchy vegetables like leafy greens, salads with calorie-free dressings, and more.
90% of patients say that following this plan is easier than they expected after their first week!
Partial Meal Replacements –
Balanced & Flexible
A great option if you want to lose weight quickly, but also enjoy regular foods some of the time.
- Combines traditional healthy foods with OPTIFAST® meal replacement shakes, soups and bars to control calories and portion sizes. (Why Optifast?)
- If you want to lose weight quickly but also want the flexibility of having one whole food meal per day, this plan may be for you.
- Patients typically lose 8-10 pounds in the first month, and continue to lose 8-10 pounds each month after until they reach their weight loss goal.
- Like Full Meal Replacements, this plan can be supplemented with non-starchy vegetables like leafy greens, salads with calorie-free dressings, and more.
Healthy Whole Foods –
Slow & Steady
If you don’t want to use meal replacements and are prepared to lose weight more gradually, we’ll help you design a customized plan with healthy whole foods.
- Replaces your current diet with a variety of doctor-recommended foods with controlled calories and portion sizes.
- Most flexible option in terms of what you can eat, but you may lose weight less rapidly than with a plan that includes meal replacements.
Quick & Lasting Results
Professional Grade Nutrition
Safe, Proven Ways To Lose the Weight & Keep It Off
No matter which meal option you choose, you’ll receive regular check-ups with your weight loss specialists to ensure your body is getting adequate nutrition and maintaining optimum health, while staying on track toward your weight loss goals.
If you change your mind, you can choose to change your meal option at any time during your weight loss program.
Once you’ve achieved your weight loss goal, your doctor will help you transition back to regular foods, teaching you how to eat without regaining weight.